Sunday, March 10, 2013

No car in LA

Waiting for the train
It's gonna make you insane
It's becoming one big pain
I don't have a car so that makes me lame
I don't have a car in big ole LA
Grew up in a town where you didn't need a car
Made it easier to go to the bar
Now almost 30
Kinda of feeling shitty
Girls her I can't drive
It ruins my vibe
Wish I had a car like on happy days
Can finally hit the beach and play
Finally be like fonzie
Instead of a big chachi
But I don't have a car so that makes me potsi
Waiting for the bus to get here on time
Now iam being harassed by a mime
My life is like a big rotten lime
Waiting for the bus on hollywood and vine
Guy on the bus has metal teeth
Bus driver smells like rotten beef
Man look it's the great kool kieth
The bus is like a crappy reef
Public transit is like mad max
That roided guy has too much axe
Fighting old lady for the last seat
Man o Man iam feeling beat
Want to go home but the bus is slow
This is the life of the Carless joe
Waiting for the train it's driving me insane
My life is totally lame
Want to cruise the strip in a caddie
Instead on the bus with a guy named maddie
Going to get a car very soon
Drive from here straight to the moon
It's going to happen right now
Going to say screw you bus and go pow
Finally have dream car you see
Gonna drive like maniac McGee
My car just broke down on the 101
Their goes all my freaking fun
Back to the bus with the other crazies
Man I wish the bus wasn't lazy
Cruising to work on hollywood and vine
Man I wish the car was still mine










No comments:

Post a Comment