Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy birthday big sis

Well fun but true story. Back in the late 80s when our hometown was still a beaten down wreck and wasn't considered " quaint" by the morons there was this kid who was an asshole. Now I had heard he had turned into a somewhat decent adult who is a good father. But when my sister and I were kids he was a motherfucker. Now back then it was just my sister and I . She's four years older then me and we hung around each other all the time. We were pretty damn close and if you fucked with one of us, you were going to get fucked up. So one afternoon their was this outdoor concert hippie thing going on. I can't remember the details but Iam sure there was a merengue band and possibly a lute. My sister and I were there with our dad running around and being kids. Well that asshole kid was there and he was being what he was known for being ,an asshole. I was three or four so that would of made my sister six or seven. That asshole kid was eight. Well the jackass started shit with my sister and she kicked him because of something. She let out a howl and I immdietly  attacked the bastard because I thought " hey man you hurt my sister"! My older sister being the tough lady she is and me being the scrapper Iam proceeded to beat up  the kid until our dad pulled us off. I believe we didn't get in trouble. So my sister gained the reputation of being a badass that YOU DID NOT MESS WITH!  Now as an adult you still don't mess with her. But besides kicking ass still she has become a pretty Awsome mom and an amazing cook. So on this your birthday remember if an asshole fucks with you I will not only kill the asshole but I will kill his family. Happy birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment